Health, Social & Education Support Services – for families, by families
Avaniu Pasifika can support Pasifika families with health, social and education services. Alternatively, we will facilitate pathways to access the most appropriate services, on your behalf.
We work with trusted partners to create opportunities for Pasifika wellness and prosperity.
We also offer the same support for non-Pasifika families.
Our services include:
Family Centred Services
- Social Services: Community Connecting and Liaison
- Early Childhood Education: Ala Mai Pasifika ECE Family Support
- Individualized Support: Early & Brief Intervention Counselling
- Community Projects
- Health & Wellness Outreach Clinics
- Cultural Professional Learning Development Workshops
- Facility and Asset Management (Painting)
We accept self-referrals or external agencies can refer to our services.
How to make a referral to our services
- You can refer yourself to our services
- External agencies can refer to our services
If you would like support with any of the above, Call us now on 07 282 8913 or send us an email here.